Finger foods are one of the most simple and easy brunch appetizers. If you are looking for a delectable brunch snack to add to your weekend mimosa menu, add these bite-sized finger foods. You might be shocked when you realize just how easy it is to create a brunch menu that pleases everyone. Irresistibly cute, finger foods designed just for your brunch theme are the best way to get your guests involved. Use the fun, flirty recipes for brunch snack foods to inspire you to bring even more comfort food flavor to your particular menu concept.
You will never guess how many ways you can use bite-sized foods to make an adorable spread across any table. Start with a few sample recipes, and then you can start to develop your own ideas.
10 Bite-Sized Brunch Foods You Can Make at Home
Develop your own ideas about what a beautiful brunch can look like. Not only do you want your brunch to have a stunning appearance, but you also want your guests to enjoy mouth-watering foods. Try making these delectable finger-foods for brunch at home. There are limitless ways to adjust the ingredients for your personal preferences.
- Mini Waffles. Typically, people expect to see waffles at a brunch spread. Finger foods can take on a new shape and style with mini-waffles. Use any type of add ons you desire to customize the waffles for your own tastes and preferences with chocolate chips, fruit, and caramel. You can also create finger sandwiches by stacking the mini-waffles on top of each other. Sandwich the waffles with your favorite filling including peanut butter, hazelnut spread, or whipped topping. You may also serve mini waffles with dipping sauces including jam, chocolate sauce, caramel, and maple syrup.
- Cinnamon Rolls. The gooey rolls are a warm way to welcome the weekend. Use sweet roll dough to create cinnamon rolls in any shape or size. Changing the pans for cooking is a simple way to adjust the taste from soft to crispy. For example, placing the sweet rolls into a larger pan with sides touching creates rolls that are soft and gooey all the way around the edges. However, if you desire a more crunchy sweet roll, you will need to place the dough between 2 to 3 inches apart in order to crisp the edges. Remember that you can make full-sized rolls, or mini-rolls of all flavors to suit the theme of your brunch, or shower. Dip the mini-sweet rolls into cinnamon, and sugar, icing, maple syrup, or chocolate sauce, or add your own personal favorite ingredients into the dough. Try chocolate chips, caramel, banana puree, strawberry, and more.
- Pancake Mini-Stack. Silver dollar pancakes make the ideal brunch food because alone, or in a stack, mini pancakes are attractive and delicious. You can use butter, or oil to create miniature pancakes with crispy edges that melt in your mouth. Use any type of topping you want to create just the right look, and taste for your preferences. Some of the most popular toppings for mini-pancakes include powdered sugar, butter, berry jam, eggs, coconut sugar, raspberries, bananas, walnuts, and maple syrup.
- Avocado Toast. Your body needs the essential fatty acids offered by the avocado. This sweet food makes an ideal brunch toast due to the impressive nutrient profile it offers, however, it is the sweet, and full flavor of avocado toast that takes it to the top of your brunch menu. Serve the avocado toast in any of the most popular types including mashed, sliced, and cubed avocado.
- Scramble Cups. Scrambled eggs are a must-have at your brunch. You can use this unique variation of scrambled eggs by using muffin pans to create scramble cups. Simply use the pans to create the single-serving egg scrambles. Toss in any other ingredients that are seasonal, or themed in a way that pleases your tastes. Some of the most common ingredients to use in egg scramble cups include cheese, onions, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, ham, and black pepper. Try these scramble cups for any brunch occasion.
- Deviled Eggs. Hard-boiled eggs are a perfect, nutritious finger food you can add to any brunch menu. Use these eggs to create a visually appealing snack food for any occasion. You can add a natural touch of color to the eggs during the hard-boiling process by adding foods like beets into the water for a unique purple, red hue. Use the yolks to infuse a range of flavors to the finger-licking food with mayonnaise, mustard, sweet pickle relish, fresh herbs, and spices including black pepper, dill weed, and celery salt. After you prepare the yolks into a filling, you can spool the filling into the deviled eggs to make the perfect bite for brunch.
- Quiche. The trendy tart is ideal for your brunch menu at any size. Use a mini muffin pan to make small, finger food quiche perfect for any themed brunch. You can make a traditional quiche with a larger pan as well with a basic recipe. Ideal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the mini-quiche can take on all types of shapes, and flavors making them a brunch staple. Use anything you desire to spice up the basic recipe including warming spices like turmeric, and black pepper, vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
Add your favorite breakfast, and brunch ingredients to finger food size quiche cups. The most popular quiche add-ins include bacon, Canadian ham, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, and garlic.
- Charcuterie Board. One of the most appealing parts of brunch is the ability to nibble and pick at a variety of foods. When you are creating your brunch menu, consider making a unique charcuterie board. You can include any of your favorite finger foods including meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, breads, dips, and spreads. The options for how to create a beautiful charcuterie board are virtually endless in combinations.
- Homemade Bread. There are so many ways that you can use homemade bread to create irresistible brunch finger foods. Consider creating a banana bread out of leftover fruit. You may decide to infuse bread with more than just bananas, and include strawberry preserves, whole fruit or even chocolate, seeds, and nuts. You can bake the bread in a traditional loaf pans, cake pan, or muffin pans to create the perfect fit for your brunch finger food.
- Stuffed Peppers. The color that fresh peppers bring to the table can liven up the entire spread. Use the full spectrum of colors, sizes, and flavors to get the best look on your table for the occasion you are celebrating with a brunch. Add all types of fillings into the peppers as the season calls for which can include barley, quinoa, peas, soup, eggs, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and more. Try using colorful bell peppers in shades of red, orange, yellow, and green plus more hot, spicy varieties including poblano, chili, and jalapeño.
Making a Beautiful Brunch Spread
There are a lot of things that you want your brunch to be, and beautiful is one of them, of course. You can use these 10 finger foods to make your brunch blissful, and also try different variations of the ideas as inspiration dictates. Remember to use the spirit of the season, along with your personal brunch theme to design a menu that is all your own. However, if you want to revel in the glory of brunch without having to spend time in the kitchen, pay us a visit. The Stubborn Seed brunch menu boasts sweet and savory finger foods. Make a reservation, today!